- Bill Cosby
Tech Rider for The 3 Painters
Technical Requirements (RIDER) for The 3 Painters Show
This outlines the technical requirements of The 3 Painters Show (ARTIST) for the performance agreement between PURCHASER and ARTIST. PURCHASER provides, at PURCHASER'S expense, the following, including all labor necessary for set up, operation and strike:
1. Set up of staging, audio, and lighting – followed by technical checks with Artist – to be completed a minimum of one (1) hour prior to performance.
2. Suggested stage size: 16' deep X 18' wide for simple vignettes; 24' x 32' for longer shows. In the event of very small or large rooms and/or low ceiling height, alternative staging can be adapted to accommodate.
3. Prep Area Room: Artist requests a private dressing/prep area located within a close proximity of stage (this can be an area backstage behind the pipe and drape) equipped with two 6-foot tables, four chairs, and adequate lighting.
1. One professional quality sound system adequate for audience and room size, with Technician. Monitor mix must be controllable separate from the mains.
2. CD player with backup
3. Two (2) wireless vocal mics.
4. Monitor (can be run from front of house). One mix, two wedges.
5. If precise house cueing is required, Clear Com from backstage to front of house is requested.
1. A minimum of four (4) (total) par 64's, or equivalent, elevated at front corners of stage (to minimize artist shadows on artwork during performance). Dimmable, with Technician.
2. Artist requests (in conjunction with Purchaser) control of house lighting that may distract or interfere with the stage lighting during performances.
One (1) six foot ladder is required for set-up, performance and strike. Depending on the exact production one (1) eight foot step ladder may also be required.
1. 10 Bottles of water available at set-up.
2. Artist provides basic floor covering. Depending on sub-floor of stage, tar paper or equivalent may be needed. Please consult Artist.
3. A backdrop behind the stage is preferable.
Videotaping of Performance:
If Purchaser plans to videotape or film the performance, Artist to receive one high quality (better than VHS) copy of taped performance to be delivered to Artist on-site or within two weeks of performance.
Signature of Purchaser:
The preceding pages of this Document constitute the RIDER, which is part of the Engagement Contract. Do Not Detach. No part of these pages may be modified or deleted without the express written consent of Artist.
Signature: ____________________________________________ Dated: _____________________
(By Authorized Company Representative)
The 3 Painters easily lend themselves to Themes, as stand alone vignettes or run as a seamless 45 to 70 minute show.
The Art of Possibilities!
All rights reserved. All content © 2012 Celebrity Enterprises™ Inc. (800) 700-3898